[LTER-im-rep] LTER distributed IM feasibility

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Mon Jun 1 11:55:31 MDT 2015

Dear colleagues,

We have been collecting ideas and having conversations on the feasibility of being our own masters with respect to IM. This work will continue over the summer, but we now have a Google drive folder for our notes and other materials. While I recognize that not everyone has time to be actively involved, I wanted to make sure that you have access to this document repository. I will be sending out invitations with access this folder over the next day or two. Feel free to review the materials at your leisure and comment or add to them as we go forward.

Regards,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
[http://sustainability.asu.edu/docs/gios/signature/images/logo.jpg]
P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402
PH: 480-727-7860   |   Main: 480-965-2975 | sustainability.asu.edu<http://sustainability.asu.edu/>